Tuesday, May 01, 2007

And the Lightening Strikes

The weather has (finally) been amazing here lately. Warm, but not too warm, sunny, clear skies -- the kind of weather that makes you just want to be outside. Tonight, as it was getting dark, the clouds rolled in and we have been having a spectacular lightening show punctuated by grumbling thunder. I am now curled up in my over-sized leather chair reading about the Parole Evidence Rule and Judicial Notice with the window open, listening to the rain fall and looking up once in awhile when the lightening strikes.

This would actually be really cool if I had a glass of red wine, and if I were reading something more enticing than my Evidence Gilbert's Law Summary!

Only 30 more pages to get through tonight, and then I am packing it in.

And to all a goodnight.

No comments: